Your data will be collected by UAB A.ID Europe, Company code 305895659, Savanorių avenue 6-101, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Principles of Data Processing
UAB A.ID Europe follows the principles of data processing set out in Article 5 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter – the GDPR) which are as follows:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency – in all cases before processing the legal basis will be determined. In addition, UAB A.ID Europe will provide relevant information to data subjects on their data processing in a clear and easily understandable manner.
- Purpose limitation – UAB A.ID Europe collects data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and ensures that it is not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
- Accuracy – UAB A.ID Europe will correct or delete inaccurate data, train its employees on the importance of this principle as well as periodically review data retention periods to ensure that all data is still relevant for the purposes of storing it.
- Storage limitation – UAB A.ID Europe ensures that the data is kept in a form that permits the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to the implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- Integrity and confidentiality – UAB A.ID Europe processes data while ensuring relevant technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of data provided to us, including ensuring that data is not accessed, deleted or processed without permission.
- Accountability – UAB A.ID Europe shall be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with the above-mentioned principles.
Purposes of Data Processing and Legal Grounds for Data Processing
A.ID Europe UAB collects and processes your personal data which you provide yourself or which we ourselves receive from other sources, in order to collect, process and manage your information for personal identity verification services or company verification services. UAB A.ID Europe processes data for the purposes of yours and your company’s risk assessment, creditworthiness assessment while processing personal data for the purpose of personal solvency and financial risk assessment and debt management.
Legal Grounds for Data Processing
UAB A.ID Europe shall process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- your personal data is necessary in order to conclude an agreement with UAB A.ID Europe and to perform it;
- you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data;
- processing of your personal data is required for the purposes of legitimate interests of UAB
A.ID Europe, such as:
- to defend legitimate interests of UAB A.ID Europe and use our legal remedies;
- to collect personal data for the purposes of personal identity verification. The assessment of the legitimate interest (test) showed that the legitimate interest of the creditor / potential creditor outweighs the interests of the defaulting data subject and that the relevant data processing operations can be based on a legitimate interest.
- to improve the quality of services, ensure the integrity of our activity and conformity of services to your needs.
UAB A.ID Europe shall collect and process the following personal data concerning you:
- date of birth;
- IP address;
- bank account details;
- bank name;
- phone number;
- employment status (position, name of company, date of incorporation);
- source of funds (their types and sources);
- data on financial and property liabilities (number of contracts, dates, types, amount of property liabilities, financial liabilities, credit limit, overdraft, used credit, interest , total financial commitments, contributions payable, time limits for compliance, deadlines and number of irregularities, amounts of late payments, quantity, number of late payments, types and amounts of applications)
- smartphone’s contacts / Google Contacts;
We may contact you for advertising purposes when we receive your consent. We will collect your name, surname, and email for this purpose and will keep the data until you retract your consent. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
By using our social media platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, you provide us with your personal data that we process based on our legitimate interest in informing and communicating with our followers and visitors on social media platforms.
We, together with the social media platforms, act as joint controllers in processing your data, such as photographs, video and audio recordings, your communication on our websites, etc.
Data Storage Terms
We shall process and store all of your personal data only for a period required for the purposes indicated in this policy. UAB A.ID Europe shall store your personal data for no longer than needed for meeting your legal liabilities and rights of UAB A.ID Europe.
We may transfer your personal data to:
- IT service providers, such as companies providing assistance in administering our website, protecting its data and providing services, database software suppliers, providers of database administration services, providers of cloud services, etc;
- professional service providers (for example, accountants and lawyers);
- banks or other payment platforms;
Transferring Personal Data Outside the EU or EEA
We may transfer personal data outside the EU/EEA as a part of our operations. When we transfer personal data, we make sure that the personal data in question is appropriately protected as required by the privacy legislation in force at the time and by using the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
We shall apply to data processing security and processing requirements set out in the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data, the GDPR, and other relevant data protection laws.
UAB A.ID Europe shall use appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the protection of all processed personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, or access, and from all other unlawful forms of processing.
You have the following rights associated with your personal data:
- right to request UAB A.ID Europe to provide access to the data and rectify or erase it, or restrict the data processing;
- right to object to data processing;
- right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability);
- right to withdraw your consent;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
You can exercise your rights by contacting UAB A.ID Europe via email firstname.lastname@example.org or post at Savanorių pr. 6-101, Vilnius, Lithuania. For this purpose, please send the documents proving your identity together with your request.
Validity and Amendments